Friday, 24 May 2013

Crocodile Burger.

Day 2 of the 'Eat everything in this box of Meat' challenge.

I had a Crocodile burger. I felt a little bad, because I really like crocodiles. But then again, I eat pork, and I think pigs are adorable. There are apparently no bounds to my ability to eat favourable animals.


As you can see, the meat had a nice red tint. It breaks apart without any preconcieved lines, unlike beef. The taste is very light and verges on tasting of fish. The only thing I can think to compare it to, is to a dark fish meat. But I have never had anything that tasted like this. The meat is also a little chewy, and a little tougher than chicken or beef.

It went very well with Reggae Reggae sauce, and luckily I have another burger left over for today. Since I forgot to defrost the Elk burgers yestderday.

A well deserved score.

No comments:

Post a Comment